I can take 22 Justin Biebers in a fight, for your information.
What I should be doing:
- Laundry (Students tend to notice when you’ve worn the same shirt three Mondays in a row)
- Dishes (I had to use a mixing bowl and serving spoon for my breakfast last week)
- Working out
- Cooking a nice [healthy] domestic dinner
- Stopping for groceries on the way home
- Organizing my closet
- Repainting my nails (Husband has a thing about bare nails. Don’t ask.)
- Researching grad school…and actually taking classes
What I’m actually doing:
- Making a frozen pizza for dinner
- Checking facebook
- Reading about how many Justin Biebers I could take in a fight on The Oatmeal
- Drinking strawberry “lemonade”
- Wearing sweatpants
- Listening to Weezer
I really should get on that laundry soon, though. I dropped a vanilla wafer covered in pumpkin dip onto my pants today and it looked like I had baby crap smeared on my thigh. It probably gave the high schoolers something to talk about.
Posted on October 10, 2011, in Introspective, Random Stories and tagged chores, dishes, drinking instead of cleaning, facebook, fight, Justin Bieber, laundry, procrastination. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.