Don’t Click Here!
AHAHAHA! I said not to click here, but you did anyway because you just couldn’t stand not knowing what would happen! You see what I did there?
Oh, I am such a trickster. I am just too much.
I suppose you want to know something about me, since that’s what is supposed to go in these places. Hmmmm. Well, we will do this interview-style, in the form of Likes and Dislikes.
Likes (in random order)
- Finding humor in mundane activities
- Making people laugh, and hoping to succeed
- Capitalization, punctuation, good spelling, and good grammar
- Teaching music (actually, anything involving music)
- Destroying the disease of ignorance in the world
- Being married to Husband
- People who don’t take life too seriously (Calm the eff down and stop being so easily offended. It’s much better for your blood pressure.)
- Being real with people and not having to censor my thoughts
- Laughing so loudly that I make a scene
Dislikes (again, in random order)
- People who constantly complain. Srsly. Shut the eff up and stop crying.
- Lame excuses
- Uptight people
- Putting away the laundry (Can’t you just get your clothes from the dryer until they’re all dirty again?)
- People who think that Music Education isn’t important (No, my class is not like another period of recess.)
- Country music, or any music that isn’t authentic (Auto-tune. Just stab me. It would be more pleasant.)
- Shoes with heels higher than 1″
- People who are mean on the internet, just because they can hide behind a computer